Saturday 18 February 2012

Manifest Everything Now with Kristen Howe from Everything Is Energy Summit

I wanted to share this link with you all. It's from a free telesummit from Kristen Howe of Everything Is Energy. The free calls have started but you guys really need to check out the site and sign up, and listen to the interviews.

The link below will take you to a free replay, which lasts until Sunday night, where you can listen to Morgana Rae speak with Kristen about how to "Make Money Fall In Love With You".

http://manifesteverythingnow.com.

If you're interested in signing up for the whole summit click the link below


Manifest everything now telesummit

It's still early days in the telesummit, which continues until April 25th, so you haven't missed much.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kristen, I have been listening to all your interviews and I am so so grateful to you for bringing to us such a wonderful material!!! It has been such a journey, that every day I wake up thinking in what you have, because every one of them have been fantastic. But: I have to tell you that Paul Bauer and Susan Castle made my breakthrough is what you call it, right? His words and her meditation made something in me that I don't have simple words to explain it. Now I understand what I have been missing. I just past through a very painful episode in my life including bells palsy and so much much more. But today I am feeling free and I am so so grateful to the three of you. I would go inmediatly and get their material, only that I can't in this right minute, but I am going to be able to do it. In the meantime I have a website called "Tu Mente" The Mind. There, I would like to work with you as an affiliate. Yes, the website is in Spanish but 95 percent of my subscribers speak English.
    I would like to be able to speak to you to be able to congratulate you personally for your wonderful work your specific and wise questions to your guests, etc. I would like to know how to promote your services to my 5000 subscribers. I hope to hearing from you. And I thank you again and again!
    Nancy Pulecio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog you’ve got here. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site.
    personal growth blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those with a scientific bent appear to favor this method. Kekule dropped off to sleep by a fireplace, had a dream about a snake swallowing its own tail, and developed the basis of all organic chemistry, the benzene ring. Einstein precipitated the biggest leap in Science since Newton by day dreaming about a train ride on a beam of light.

    ilchi lee chakra healing

    ReplyDelete